The Honeycomb Lab is a $300,000 cutting-edge, 21st century tech lab created from a partnership between Kindred Healthcare and the Crimson Mission. Built for ALL Manual students, the Honeycomb is an amazing, collaborate tech workspace unlike anything else in Louisville.
Join your fellow Manual alumni for a pre-game tailgate and tour of the new Honeycomb Lab from 5 - 7 PM at Manual. At 7 PM head over to the duPont Manual Stadium as we play North Bullitt @ 7:30 PM and honor our 1959 state championship team at halftime. Steve Wright (NFL lineman) and Sherman Lewis (NFL coach) are scheduled to be there.
Location: Manual High School Courtyard (park in the back parking lot)
- It’s a free, come-as-you-are alumni event, from 5 - 7 PM
- The Honeycomb will be open (and you’ll be blown away when you see it!)
- Play games and socialize, to music, in the Courtyard
- Check out the seniors’ hand-painted parking spots (a brand new tradition)
- Our Crimson Mission Board is looking forward to meeting you
- We have meals available for pre-purchase (ordering information coming soon)
- We’ll have football tickets for sale and even a bus to take to to-and-from Manual Stadium
- We play North Bullitt and Manual’s ‘59 state championship team will be honored at halftime
- Round up some classmates and join us on September 27th (5 - 7 PM) for some fun socializing, reconnecting, and networking!
- Our brand new Honeycomb Lab is the result of a partnership between Kindred Healthcare and Manual’s Crimson Mission. With almost $300,000 of cutting-edge technology, it is a center for project-based learning (for all Manual students) unlike anything else in Louisville!
Manual vs North Bullitt Football Game
At 7 PM head over to the duPont Manual Stadium as we celebrate Alumni weekend when Manual's football team hosts North Bullitt @ 7:30 PM. And join your fellow Crimsons in honoring Manual's 1959 state championship football team that night.Buy Now