As relates to the Crimson Mission Board, the contractor will develop and execute plans that help to achieve the organization’s goals as established by its Board:
- Improve the Dupont Manual High School alumni, student and parent Raiser’s Edge database by increasing the number of completed data profiles by 20%;
- Increase DuPont Manual High School alumni, student and parent awareness of and engagement in the work of the CMB.
- Develop and support the execution of marketing, communications and various engagement event plans.
- Plan and support the execution of an annual alumni fund drive with measurable financial goals.
- Create and support volunteer teams to work on CMB projects and programs, and
- Work closely with the MHS Alumni Association to create a “How To” manual for the organization and execution of class reunions that include opportunities for the celebrating alumni classes to support projects of the CMB.
As related to the KYSEF, the contractor will:
- Write grants and secure corporate donations/scholarships for KYSEF’s annual Fair.
- Identify other regional science fairs and other STEM research competitions around the Commonwealth of Kentucky and raise funds to support those opportunities chosen by the KYSEF Board.
- Increase awareness of the annual Science Fair as well as Student Research among local corporations and increase their engagement with regional fairs in Kentucky.
- Identify opportunities to increase participation of under-represented and minority students in Research and Science Fair programs.
How to ApplyTo apply for this contractor position, serving the Boards of the Crimson Mission and the Kentucky Science and Engineering Fair, please submit:
- Your resume
- A cover letter highlighting why you want to do this work
Or mail them to:
c/o duPont Manual High School
120 West Lee Street
Louisville, KY 40208